Storage Future was engaged to carry out property assessments of a number of sites in Moscow for Safe Box Storage.
Upon identifying a suitable site Storage Future carried the following:
- Site assessment;
- Preparation of business plans;
- Detailed design of the 4,000 sq.m. facility, including mezzanine, corridor and partitioning systems;
- Supply and installation of a 1,350 sq.m. mezzanine floor to BRE 347 and Russian codes;
- Supply and installation of corridor and partitioning systems to create 400 self storage units;
- Arranging Customs Clearance to import materials;
- Local Authority compliance;
- Design and specification of office/reception area;
- Design and specification of loading bays;
- Design and specification of lift;
- Design and specification of access control, CCTV, and alarm systems;
- Design and specification of lighting and electrical layouts and specifications.
An efficiency of 70% in net rentable area/gross floor area was achieved.